The Freedom ShockWave™ incorporates a Spherical Shock Unit (SSU) into the industry-leading classic Freedom foot design with its proprietary EnduraCore ® hybrid composite technology. The SSU provides both vertical shock absorption and axial rotation giving everyday and active K3/K4 patients a shockingly natural and comfortable experience. With ShockWave, you can expect:
- Less stress on the residual limb for a more natural gait
- Reduced socket pressure improving comfort
- Added torsion for stability and quick pivoting
- Light weight and slim profile for an easy fit and finish
- Spherical Shock Unit (SSU)
- Provides ultimate vertical shock absorption at heel strike easing stress on the residual limb for a more natural gait.
- Axial rotation of +/-15 degrees from neutral reduces socket pressure and allows patients to quickly pivot in a seamless motion.
- EnduraCore Technology provides a unique layup of carbon fiber and fiberglass delivers ideal durability, flexibility, and strength providing high energy return, less fatigue, and more natural motion improving gait.
- Split keel and heel allows increased inversion/ eversion and works in harmony with the axial rotation of the SSU improving stability, comfort, and confidence on varied terrains.
- Full-length heel and keel initiates plantar flexion at heel strike delivering exceptional ground compliance, maximizing energy return, and eliminates dead spots for effortless rollover and a more natural gait.
- Sandal toe available in sizes 23-28cm
- Bolt-free design eliminates dead spots and weak structural areas resulting in a more reliable and lighter foot
Category Selection Chart
|Weight (lb)||Impact Level||Weight (kg)|