Challenging the Status Quo of Microprocessor Knees
Freedom QUATTRO Microprocessor Knee by PROTEOR is designed to give users the freedom to live their lives without interruption. With PROTEOR’s innovative H.A.R.T. Control Technology, Quattro is the first MPK to provide a unique customized experience that captures user’s distinctive gait patterns. Boasting 20 user modes, remote data capture, outcome measure reporting, and independent resistance for stairs/ramps and sitting, it challenges and drives the status quo for MPK’s to the next level.
- Microprocessor Swing and Stance Control – Sophisticated microprocessor controlled resistance that helps optimize stability whenever changes in terrain or cadence occur.
- Patient and Prosthetist Apps – Streamlined set up, monitoring, customization and cadence and usage reporting are a touch away with the Clinician and Patient Apps.
- Water Ingress Certified – IP67 tested for occasional submersion in water.
- Long Battery Life – With a 2-3 day battery life, a charge time of 2-3 hours, and a Booster Adapter accessory that can recharge the knee while in use, users can live their lives uninterrupted.
- 20 Available Modes – With 19 Programmable modes plus cycle mode, users can customize their experience to fit their lifestyle without compromise.
- Hyper Active Real Time Technology / H.A.R.T. Control Technology – First of its kind in the prosthetics space, the patented H.A.R.T Control Technology provides continuous valve adjustments without preset positions. This means the valve diameter (hydraulic resistance) the user requires at that time can be whatever they need it to be (from fully open to fully closed, and anywhere in between).