Time Tested Stability and Dynamics
The Highlander provides active patients with long residual limbs an efficient and smooth gait, with excellent energy return. A split toe provides excellent inversion-eversion, allowing users to walk and run with confidence on uneven terrain. The Highlander can be used with exoskeletal systems or users weighing up to 500 lbs. As a result, amputees once limited to lower functioning products can now enjoy the benefits provided by a premium energy storage and return device so they can walk farther, faster, longer.
- Engineered for active amputees with long residual limbs
- Split toe provides excellent inversion-eversion
- Offers ideal blend of stability and action, often preferred by transfemoral amputees
- Can be designed for amputees weighing up to 500 lbs.
- Standard Highlander rated to 365 lbs., 36-month warranty
Sizes: 22-31cm (Sandal toe option available 22-28cm)
User Weight Rating: 365 lbs. (166kg)
Stiffness Categories: 1-9
Build Height (average): 3.7 inches
Product Weight (average): 310g
Connector: Integral male pyramid
Heel Height: 3/8″ (10 mm)
Warranty: 36 months
This foot is eligible for a trial period – please contact us for more information about trials.