The Maverick Xtreme AT fiberglass foot comes with a split keel design that provides excellent inversion and eversion for enhanced ground compliance and patient stability on uneven terrains. It was designed for active K3 and K4 level ambulators who require a product with increased durability without compromising the desired energy storage/return and smooth roll-over during stance phase of gait. The aerospace grade fiberglass combined with the innovative heel/keel design allows for a natural, flexible feel during activities of daily living (ADL’s) and various strenuous exercises.
- Multi-axial Performance: Split-keel design delivers +/- 16-degree inversion/eversion for all-terrain control and enhanced stability.
- Lightweight: Weighing in at an average of 500 g*, the Maverick Xtreme AT is the lightest fiberglass foot available, providing all the durability without the compromise of added weight.
(* Weight excludes foot shell)
- Increased durability without compromising the desired energy storage/return
- Smooth roll-over during stance phase of gait
- Innovative heel/keel design
- Regular and sandal toe options available
- Made in the USA
Sizes: 23 – 30 cm
Sandal Toe Sizes: 23 – 28 cm
User Weight Rating: up to 365 lbs (166 kg)
Stiffness Categories: 1 – 9
Foot Shell Skin Tones: Light, Medium, Dark
Warranty: Foot Module 36 months – Cosmetic foot shell 6 months
This foot is eligible for a trial period – please contact us for more information about trials.