The Kinterra Foot/Ankle System combines hydraulics and carbon fiber technology to provide low to moderate impact K3 ambulators an exceptionally normal walking gait – regardless of surface angle or speed. The results are rock solid stability and the confidence for users to choose a new path.
- Increased ground contact and a more symmetrical gait
- Improved stability and safety, especially on slopes and varied terrain
- Reduced socket pressures for healthier residual limbs
- Enhanced comfort while sitting and squatting
- User confidence and satisfaction
Range of Ankle Motion: 12 degrees
Sizes: 22-31cm (Sandal toe option available sizes 22-28cm)
Build Height (averages): 120mm (4.3″), 25cm
User Weight Rating: 275 lbs. (125kg)
Product Weight (averages): 795g (25cm including foot shell)
Stiffness Categories: 7 (low & moderate impact)
Heel Height:3/8″ (10 mm)
Warranty: 36-months (shell 6 months)
This foot is eligible for a trial period – please contact us for more information about trials.